Saturday, May 24, 2008

Super Sample Sunday!


Quality, not quantity this time.  I'll take it.  
Nature Made vitamins, perfect for when I am between orders on our multis.
Dove Deodorant sample, I love to keep them everywhere; the car, the diaper bag.
Yogi Tea, more samples???  Did they send anyone 2 sets?  They must know how much I love their tea and normally purchase the medicinal teas.  Thanks Yogi Tea!!
Aquafresh Toothpaste, although I am getting tired of this flavor(we are on like our 2nd drugstore freebie tube in a row, ahhhh!!!)
Weleda skin care lotion sample and coups, Weleda makes awesome really natural and holistic products, cant wait to try this one!

My favorite?  I'll have to go with the Yogi tea again.  Not only are the teas superb, but they send 3 of them free and a coupon. Yippee!!

What was your favorite freebie this week?



1 comment:

Daphne said...

sorry it's late, I forgot to come link!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning