Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Global warming, I mean cooling...

I am so sick and tired of the weather!!  I am tired of using heat in June!  I am tired of not being able to garden outdoors, and I am super tired of not being able to go on walks with my daughter!!! She has outgrown all her winter clothes and finding warm clothes is next to impossible this time of year!  Grrrr....  I know Seattle is known for rain, I did grow up here after all, but this is absurd!  

I guess I should be thankful that we are not suffering in extreme and dangerous heat conditions.  I know some of you are living in the unbearable heat right now.  I would love to hear how hot or cold it is at your house and where you live. We can all complain together, I mean compare!!

My fingers are getting quite cold as I type this, think I'll go throw on a sweater.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Spokane and we woke up to 36* and snow. *Sigh* That heat wave back east doesn't sound so bad! :)

Love your blog! I'm going to add you to my blog roll.

Adrienne

Unknown said...

I'm in Georgia, and it's miserable here. It's been in the high 90s all week, and we had a terrible thunderstorm last night. I welcome the rain, but we've dealt with a lot of fierce wind this spring and early summer.

Thanks for all the info you provide on your blog!

hannahbro5 said...

I live in Iowa and we're finally getting into the 80's and we've had a ridiculous amount of rain, as well. we had a major tornado may 25th, and now we're suffering from floods. :(

hannahbro5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marin said...

I'm in the panhandle of Florida and it's high 90's here as well. With the heat index it's between 105-110 degrees everyday. We can't go outside for very long so I'm trying to entertain two little guys indoors WAY TOO MUCH! We are coming up to Vancouver, BC next week and we are looking forward to COLD AND RAIN!!! (I already packed our Gortex with glee).

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning