Friday, June 13, 2008

some informational freebies...

Free Pet Style magazine.  For the doggy that always wants to look her best!

Motor Magazine is aimed at all car sales and repair industries, looks like it is filled with up to date car info my husband would enjoy!

Creativity Magazine, this one might be good info for us bloggers, hmmmm....

And for up to date natural living check out Natural Products Marketplace.  This one has my name on it!

Try The Scientist magazine for inspiration in the developing world.


NOTE: some of these are for 'business owners', I always put my home business, Soap by Erin, you can put your blog name as your business name, or my husband always puts 'Home' as his business name for subscriptions.

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning