Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ahhhh, good to be back!


Well, were home. It sure feels good to be back.

We had a really great time, got a lot of sun, relaxed and even stuck really close to the budget. We did spend a little extra on beer (yum!), baby wipes (not used to this disposable diaper thing) and on bicycle rentals (we even got a little cart to tow the baby, so fun!).

Good news came late thursday night with a call from our broker informing us that we got the house!!! We are so very excited. The inspection will happen late next week and if all goes well we should be in it in a month!

To make up for all my fun indulgences I will tighten up my diet this week. When I say diet I mean the way I eat, I don't 'diet'. I will stay away from sugar, high fat and dairy. Hopefully when I weigh in next friday I will not be disappointed with the results! I always and only weigh myself on fridays (except vacation!) As I had a baby 8 months ago I have been loosing weight ever since and am getting close to my 'goal' weight (10 pounds to go!) This week I will have a really healthy menu plan and may even share some healthy eating tips and recipes.

Happy to be back to life again.

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning