Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Healthy Menu Plan!


This week will be back to my normal healthy eating.  We have had company in town over the weekend so my menu plan goes out the window.  So, there are a few items I did not get to make and will add into this weeks plan.  Ohh, and some leftovers from this weekends meals as well!

Monday
Chik'n Parm (leftover)
Spaghetti
Easy roasted veggies

Tuesday
Orzo (leftover)
garden salad
Some kind of good bread

Wednesday
Frozen Burritos
Leftover queso(from the freezer)
chips, corn and garden tomatoes

Thursday
Fresh Bread

Friday
Pizza night 
veggie tray

Saturday
Mashed potatoes
steamed veggies

Sunday
Rice and tortillas
Chips

5 comments:

Joyful Days said...

My son loves tofu. I will have to give that meatloaf a go. Thanks for some great meatless ideas I'd like to try!

Alissa said...

I have tried many vegetarian meatloafs and have always been disapointed. This sounds like just what I have been searching for. Thank you.

Sea said...

Just curious if you've made the tofu meatloaf before- it sounds really tasty. I'd have to sub out the wheat germ but I'm really intrigued and would like to hear your review of the recipe!

Thanks for sharing your healthy menu!

-Sea
http://www.bookofyum.com/

half pint pixie said...

Aaah, curried carrot soup rocks! I love the idea of that tofu meatloaf, methinks it might be making an appearance in our house soon :)

valley view farm said...

Thanks guys! Actually I make the tofu meat loaf all the time, or at least I used to before baby came along and stole all my time!! The recipe is one that I have adapted from a tofu cookbook out of the 70's. I have made numerous alterations to make it tastier and even more enjoyable to my husband who grew up on the real stuff!

Oh- and I ALWAYS use substitutions in my recipes, Im sure it will turn out great anyway you make it!!

Enjoy!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning