Sunday, October 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well, we've moved and have only a few things to tie up at the other house before all is said and done.  This week we will be doing a ton of unpacking, organizing, prepping (paint and carpet) on my daughters room to get settled.  

My menu this week will be filled with quick, simple and somewhat healthy meals.

Monday
MorningStar Farms SW style Veggie Cakes (just discovered them on Base)
Instant Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Green Salad

Tuesday
Pasta Bake
Green Beans
Rolls

Wednesday
Garden tomatoes and lettuce

Thursday
Veggie Fajitas with green peppers
Refried Beans and chips

Friday
Pizza night
veggie tray

Saturday
Dinner with my parents to celebrate our new home
Potluck style, vegan, I will suggest Italian so I can make Insalata Caprese which my husband and I have been dying to make vegan

Sunday
leftovers or a dish I didnt find time to try during the week.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Found you on the Menu Planning List! I'm definitely going to try the enchiladas. Thanks for sharing the recipe! =) Have a good week.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning