Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Another easy week for us as we still have unpacking and construction on my babys room.  These meals cant be to difficult, otherwise I just wont have time to make them!!

Monday
Pasta Bake
Steamed Peas
Focaccia from freezer

Tuesday
Curried Carrot soup  (but I used coconut milk instead of soy)
Fresh WW bread from bread maker

Wednesday
Morning star farms Veggie Fajitas w/ green peppers
Brown rice

Thursday
Veggie Chili
Yeasted Corn bread (this time I will add more cornmeal and maybe even corn....)

Friday
Pizza night
veggie tray as usual

Saturday
Leftover chili from thursday

Sunday
leftover bread from Tuesday (if there is any left!!)


shopping list
coconut milk (?)
sour cream
flour tortillas
zucchini
bouillon


3 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

I clicked on your link for the cornbread. I would love to know if you do decide to change anything up on this like you mentioned. I was wondering if I could use butter instead of shortening. Have you ever tried that?

valley view farm said...

Hi Jane! Yes, when I made it last I must have used butter as I don't think I have ever in my life purchased shortening! Thats funny now that I think about it, but I am all about substitutions!
Oh, and I saw my soap on your site by the way, I will have to be sure and comment next time Im over there. Im really glad you liked it!!

AnnMarie Brown said...

The Curried Carrot Soup sounds yummy!
Hope you have a great week!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning