Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coupons

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas! 

Oh, what an ordeal it was for us coming home to so much snow!!  All I will say is that it took us 16 hours to get home from Oklahoma.  We are so thankful to be home safely.  

.........and, time to stock up my coupons for a shopping trip again!!


Check out Start Making Choices for some really great coupons for Hunts, Pam, Orville, ect..

Buy the Entertainment Book now for $10 off AND free shipping.  (It will cost me only $15 shipped, and I will get my money back the first time I use it!!)

A coupon for Free Zout stain remover!!

Morning Star Farms $1/1!!  (I can never get enough of these!)

I always love Seventh Generation products, many coupons there as well.

Sign up for a $10 coupon booklet from Pillsbury.  (think I'll sign up my husband too!)

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning