Monday, December 8, 2008

fabric when you least expect it.



I was goofing around on Craigslist last week and came across a garage sale ad.  A garage sale this time of year???  Actually, it was an estate sale, and it was right down the road.  One of the things listed was fabric, and lots of it.

So, I went.  I ended up getting a ton of fabric, they charged only a couple of dollars for my first bag so I went back for more!!  I spent $11 and was able to fill up one and a half of those huge 18 gallon blue storage rubbermaid tubs.  Oh, my!
Some of this fabric was right out of the 70s and 80s, it was really fun digging through it all.  My dear husband stayed home with our daughter so I could really 'get into it', thanks hon!

Look for future postings of sun dresses and other cute things I will be making my little one from this great and unique selection!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, that would have been a blast to go thru and get, hey the 70's and 80's are coming back now.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning