Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Free Diaper!


If you have not noticed Andreas Button on my blog them I am very sorry, I should move it up. You, too need to check out her site. Momma In Flip Flops2 is one of my favorite blogs. The creator, Andrea, reviews all types of wonderful mom and baby oriented products, shares her knowledge, tells us of special sales and deals and even gives away lots of really great prizes.

Last month I put my name in for an organic cloth diaper and I won. I am still excited!!

The super cute Sandys diaper I got is so wonderfully soft I actually rubbed it on my face. (clean, of course!) I could not wait to put it on my daughter. I love the organic factor, I really wish I could always put her in organic. The snaps are really cool, this is my first snap diaper and she just could not figure out how to rip it off!! They sure have that over bumGenius!

My favorite feature of this diaper is probably the elastic sides and waist. While being very stretchy and holding in anything I would not want leaking out, it is still soft enough to not leave marks on her skin. That makes me very happy.

Oh, and the super cute Mother Ease cover and organic diaper liner aren't bad either!! I also discovered that the covers come in a variety of cute Eco Prints, adorable animal prints from around the world. Now I want the Wetlands print!

Oh, and the price is really good for organic. The diapers that fit my little one are about $12 each!! The covers are about the same price, and one would generally last a whole day. A really good buy for such high quality organic diapers.

Thank you Andrea, and thank you Mother Ease!

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning