Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our first See Kai Runs for .25


My favorite Childrens Consignment shop had a $5 off any $5 purchase in the local Val Pac a few days ago. Free $5, I said??? I couldn't wait to get there.

Being the small local owned shop that it is, I could not bare to just go in for my free item. I wanted to support them in these tough economical times. So, I spent!

I found 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts and three board books. After my coupon I only spent $25!! I like to think the high-end See Kai Run shoes were only .25 after my coupon (as they were marked $5.25). What a deal either way.

I love Val Pac and I love my Consignment store.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Those are the sweetest shoes!! Almost wish they came in adult sizes...

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning