Friday, January 9, 2009

make your own; bath net

My daughter is now at the age where she loves playing with bath toys.  After her recent 1st birthday and Christmas she now has more than a hand full to clutter up the tub.  

I researched bath nets on-line and discovered that they are all ugly.  At least not worthy of the $20 w/ shipping certain places are charging.  I made a note to myself to look at netting the next time I went to the fabric store.

Last week I unpacked a bag of satsuma oranges and looked down at the packaging.  Huh, I thought.  I went and pulled some suction cups off a shower shelf that we were not using, tied it on with little bows, and Viola!  My own bath net.  Free.

2 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Would you believe that we are now at the bottom of our sastuma orange bag and we are without a bath net? I may not have opened the bag the right way to use it, but that is a great idea! Thanks!

Lisa said...

What an super furgal cool idea!!!! way to go!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning