Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I will do as many no-prep, no-cooking meals this week as possible.  There are a few organization projects I want to finish around the house,( you'll see a few tomorrow) a couple things I need to finish for Etsy,(hopefully you'll see by the end of the week)  a book to read called The No Cry Sleep Solution, (I think I will share my readings and progress...)  Im got to page 50 today and I actually, truly have hope that I may be able to get some real sleep one day soon!  (oh, without sacrificing my daughters emotional needs)

Here it is:  short, sweet and minimal effort

monday
just the girls- leftovers from the fridge

tuesday
lipton teriyaki noodles
broccoli
morningstar farms asian patty

wednesday
macaroni grill pesto type pasta w/tomatoes added
green beans
green salad

thursday
taco soup
chips

friday
pizza night

saturday
stir fried tofu
veggies
rice

sunday
spaghetti
fresh bread
salad left?


groceries;
more lettuce?


No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning