Saturday, February 7, 2009

my coupon shopping this week...

ahhh, finally!  It has been awhile since I have done some serious coupon shopping.  Not that this is a TON of food or anything, but I still count it as a major coupon trip as I used coupons and sales for everything!
Oh!  I forgot to add in the shopping bag that came free with my Quaker purchases!  I think it is adorable and as we only use cloth grocery bags now, it will come in quite handy.

Our Albertsons did a double coupon deal.  I was able to use 4 double coupon coupons!  This made my granola bars .50 and the lipton Asain Sides (GREAT with broccoli) .25.  Funny, I got better deals on the other items without double coupons!  The beans were 10 for $10 and I used $1/1 coupons, I had a free soup coupon and the coffee creamers plus can of store brand coffee (eeew) was .50 total!

All said and done I spent $2.42.  

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

Sweet Deals Erin! I did the coffee mate and coffee deal. I had a $1.00 off 3 coupon which I chose to double making it $3 for 3 creamers plus free coffee.
I tried to go and print that coupon for the beans and had trouble with firefox. I may go and try it with internet explorer since I plan to make another trip on Tuesday.
Love those double coupons!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning