Sunday, March 15, 2009

my $12 loot


Hit up the GoodWill last thursday to take advantage of one of their half off sales.  Red tagged items were 50% off.  I was able to get a few nice things for really good prices.  The selection didn't seem as good this time,  Im wondering if closer to the end of the month, before typical paydays, things wont be as picked over...  

Ohh, I even found a really nice chocolate brown J.Jill shirt for myself.  It is a little wide so I may have to take it in a little, but if it looks good on I will be happy!

I still have a couple dollars left for our monthly toddlers budget, so I may give it a try in a week or two...


1 comment:

Karla said...

Awesome! I look longingly at the kids stuff, despite the fact that I have no kids on the immediate horizon... The stuff is just so cute.

I was at Goodwill today too. Only got one thing: a dress for $2.25. Glad to see that you got something for yourself too. You deserve it!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning